Get DiningCity for Android
and Browse faster.
1. The promotion period for the offer is from 15 June 2021 to 8 August 2021 (unless otherwise specified). Booking starts at 15 June, 2021, and dining period lasts from 18 June, 2021 to 8 August 2021.
2. During the promotion period, you can enjoy start from HK$148 per diner on selected special set menus at all participating restaurants of MasterChef Series (Selected Menu).
HK$248 or above
HK$488 or above
HK$348 or above
HK$688 or above
3. You must be one of the diners and state the redemption of the offer(s) prior to ordering to enjoy the offer(s).
4. Advance reservation through DiningCity website or mobile app is required. Number of seats is limited. Unless otherwise specified, only one offer / special set menu can be used per diner each time. Please check with the respective participating merchants for details
5. You can use the offer with 2 to 12 diners (unless otherwise specified) for dine-in consumption on food at participating merchants. Number of seats open for booking is subject to availability.
6. You cannot use the offer on take-away food items, beverages, 10% service charge (based on usual retail price), tea and condiments (unless otherwise specified). Please check with the respective participating merchants for details.
7. The promotional food and beverage items are available while stock lasts and subject to availability or change without prior notice.
8. Unless otherwise specified, the offers are valid from 15 June to 8 August 2021. Some offers are not applicable on designated dates, please check with the respective Participating Merchants ("Participating Merchants") for details.
9. Restaurants availability and table arrangement are subject to change based on government regulations, operating hours might be adjusted or offers might be suspended. Please check with merchants/restaurants directly for details.
10. To enjoy the offers, you are required to settle full payment with eligible Hang Seng Credit Card, Affinity Card or Spending Card at designated participating restaurants during the Promotion Period.
11. The offers are applicable to Hang Seng CUP Credit Card Customers only at outlets accepting CUP Credit Card for payment.
12. Unless otherwise specified, 10% service charge on original price applies to all offers. (Unless otherwise specified), minimum consumption requirements of the respective merchants shall not include 10% service charge.
13. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts, and cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or other products, unless otherwise specified.
14. Unless otherwise specified, offers are for dine-in only and are not applicable to take- away, service charge, cake-cutting charge, corkage fee, tea and condiments, pickles, wine, discount / special price / fixed price dishes, any specially-negotiated menus or price which is not publicly offered, banqueting, meetings, conferences, private / VIP rooms, weddings, private functions and special promotions, room service, valet parking privileges, the purchase of cigarettes / cigars, beverages / liquor or spirits / red or white wine, hampers, or coupons / vouchers / tickets and other specific services designated by the Participating Merchants. Please check with the Participating Merchants for details.
16. Offers are available while stocks last. All dishes and ingredients are subject to availability and can be changed without prior notice.
17. Offers shall be terminated upon closure of the Participating Merchants.
18. All products, services and information related to this promotion are directly sold and supplied to customers by the Participating Merchants who are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
19. All photos are for reference only.
20. Offers are governed by these terms and conditions and other terms and conditions stipulated by the Participating Merchants. DiningCity and each of the Participating Merchants reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the above offers at any time and to amend the terms and conditions thereof from time to time. In case of any dispute, the decision of DiningCity and each of the Participating Merchants shall be final.
21. No person other than the Customer and DiningCity (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Referring to Schedule 1 ’Data Protection Principles’, section 3b of Principle 1-purpose and manner of collection of personal data in (full text) "Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance" (available: http://www.pcpd.org.hk)
(3) Where the person from whom personal data is or is to be collected is the data subject, all practicable steps shall be taken to ensure that-
(b) he is explicitly informed-
(i) on or before collecting the data, of-
(A) the purpose (in general or specific terms) for which the data is to be used; and
(B) the classes of persons to whom the data may be transferred; and
(ii) on or before first use of the data for the purpose for which it was collected, of
(A) his rights to request access to and to request the correction of the data; and
(B) the name or job title, and address, of the individual who is to handle any such request made to the data user
The information collected from you will be used for the purpose of processing your online reservation and will be used by restaurant(s) to follow up with your online reservation only.You will receive a confirmation email after you made your reservation mentioning your filled in details.
• Reviews exist in two types: Verified and Unverified reviews. Verified reviews are reviews you make after having made a booking and being confirmed as a guest. (48 hours after the meal). These reviews count towards your membership level with reward points. Unverified reviews are reviews you can always write about a restaurant even without having booked.
• Content should be clear and factual. We recommend you to focus on the food quality, service, atmosphere / environment and the value of your dining experience. Please refrain from posting links to other websites or promotions on other sites in your reviews. We want to keep the reviews as clean and clear as possible. Please also keep the review on-topic.
• Removal guidelines: Reviews may be screened and removed if the review is a repost (sometimes we get multiple reposts of the same review), clearly written by staff of the restaurant, non-descript or vague, or abusive. We also don’t condone profanity in reviews. If you have a complaint the restaurant may reply to your review or may contact you if you have booked through the reservation system. DiningCity retains the final decision in interpretation and evaluation of review content.
Support & Complaints
• If there is something you need help with, doesn’t work properly, something went wrong during a reservation, or you’re not sure how to do something then please contact us. We rely on your feedback to help improve our services. You can reach us email@example.com (Hong Kong); or +852 2598 5918.
• Restaurants we work with are of good standing, possess the correct qualifications and licenses and provide the service and experience they are capable of. If something does go wrong we can mediate between the restaurant and yourself and try to help provide a satisfactory outcome if the booking was made through DiningCity or any of our events.
• By uploading images to DiningCity through its website or app you confirm that the images uploaded are your own and free other copyrights. You also agree to provide DiningCity with a license to use the image on its website or on its affiliated domains and DiningCity’s marketing campaigns and events.
• Pictures should be non-offensive in nature and focus on the dining experience you had. Uploading violent, pornographic, or non-compliant images according to the guidelines of the country being hosted in may result in your account being suspended.
Liability & Conduct
• DiningCity as an online dining guide, reservation service and dining event organizer is not responsible for anything that might occur in partnering restaurants themselves. We can however contact partnering restaurants on your behalf if an incident has occurred and try to help you find a viable outcome.
• DiningCity does not tolerate abusive behavior of customers towards partnering restaurants or our own staff. We provide the service and support we can. We expect our customers to be equally professional and reasonable. Abuse will result in being blacklisted from our events, and threats will be reported to the relevant authorities.
Fair Use Policy
DiningCity's reservation service and events are designed to make dining out and trying more restaurants easier. However reservations made on the platform should be considered fair and reasonable in quantity and time. Users found to make many reservations for the same restaurant in consecutive days, very many reservations within a very short period of dining, or other types of booking behavior that makes it highly improbable that the reservations will be actually completed are considered to be "seat squatting" meaning they are occupying seats and thereby blocking seats to be able to booked by other users. This type of behavior through DiningCity's services is considered against fair use and will result in accounts being blocked and reservations made being cancelled. Users will be issued a warning via phone and / or SMS before being blocked.
DiningCity holds the final right to interpretation, explanation, and implementation of these policies. Policies are subject to change without prior notification.
10. Governing Law
Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.